The Karol Lipiński Academy of Music is carefully monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We recognise that the impact of the pandemic may create uncertainty for prospective students. We fully understand that this is a difficult time for all of you, but please be assured that we are working extremely hard on contingency planning and we will keep you informed.
The website will be updated with further information once this is available, so we strongly encourage you to check it regularly.
we kindly inform you that the entrance exams to study at the Karol Lipiński Academy of Music in Wrocław will take place on the following dates:
- dates of entrance exams for first and second cycle studies
- dates of entrance exams for postgraduate studies
All the entrance exams will be conducted by using information technology and means of distance communication. The scope of exams will also change. Detailed information on the forms and scope of individual exams can be found here:
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO-VIDEO RECORDINGS
- The candidate should be visible on the recordings to the extent that they can be identified;
- It is required to record each element of the exam separately (without assembly) in one of the following formats:
- The recordings necessary to take the entrance examination should be placed in the dedicated ELECTRONIC CANDIDATE FOLDER by 30 June 2020 (14.08.2020 - English Division).
Access to the disk on which the folder is located will be sent by the Education and Student Affairs Department to the e-mail address provided by the Candidate in the recruitment form.
The files should be described according to the formula:
candidate's number given by the electronic recruitment system_field of study_specialty_cycle of study
An example of the file description: 0001_INSTRUMENTAL PERFORMANCE_PIANO_I
- On the day of the exam, the recordings will be made available to the Admissions Committee by the Education and Student Affairs Department.