Erasmus+ is an EU programme focussing on education, training, young people and sports for the years 2014-2020. Its total budget is EUR 14.7 bn. Erasmus+ builds on the achievements of European educational programmes in place for 25 years, and is a combination of the following European initiatives implemented by the European Commission in the years 2007-2013: the “Lifelong learning” programme, the “Youth in Action” programme, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulink and cooperation programmes with industrialised countries in the area of higher education.
- 4 million people benefiting from the programme;
- 2 million students benefiting from the programme;
- 800,000 lecturers, teachers, trainers, members of educational staff and individuals working with young people will participate in staff mobility projects;
- 25,000 strategic partnerships will establish relationships with 125,000 schools, occupational education and training institutions, higher and adult education institutions, youth organisations and enterprises;
- 150 alliances for sectoral skills will be established by 2,000 occupational education and training institutions and enterprises;
- 150 alliances for knowledge will be established by 1,500 higher education institutions and enterprises.
Erasmus+ in Poland ⇒
Come to Poland, discover Europe!